Bare Boat Yacht Charter FAQ
Charting a yacht from Devon Sailing Experiences is a straight forward process, below are some common FAQs. For information on cruising grounds please read this post and local anchorages. If you require any more info then please just call or email.
- What happens if severe weather is forecast?
- What are the standard charter timings?
- Am I “qualified” to charter?
- What happens when we arrive for a charter?
- What happens when we return from our charter?
- Where are the boats?
- What about car parking?
- What about diesel and gas?
- What equipment is on the boats?
- Can I hire waterproof sailing gear?
- What gear do I need to bring?
- What documentation do I need to bring?
- What is included in the charter fee and what extras are available?
- Do I have to pay mooring fees?
- Who must we hand the yacht over to?
- What security deposit is payable and when does it get returned?
- Hire an outboard