Bare Boat Yacht Charter FAQ
Chartering a yacht from Devon Sailing Experiences is a straightforward process. Below are some common FAQs. Please read this information on cruising grounds and local anchorages. If you require any more information then please just call or email.
- What happens if severe weather is forecast?
- What are the standard charter timings?
- Am I “qualified” to charter?
- What happens when we arrive for a charter?
- What happens when we return from our charter?
- Where are the boats?
- What about car parking?
- What about diesel and gas?
- What equipment is on the boats?
- Can I hire waterproof sailing gear?
- What gear do I need to bring?
- What documentation do I need to bring?
- What is included in the charter fee and what extras are available?
- Do I have to pay mooring fees?
- Who must we hand the yacht over to?
- What security deposit is payable and when does it get returned?
- Hire an outboard
- Terms and Conditions